Upcoming and Ongoing
• Two dozen pieces by Zae are now available for purchase at MusicaNeo--music for string and keyboard solos and duos, chamber music, treble choir, mixed choir, flex ensemble, wind ensemble, opera, and young musicians.
• Zae is the Director and Resident Composer for the Saint Mary's College Summer Composition Intensive, July 6-17, 2015.
• They Were Mysterious Guests, A Parma CD featuring Timothy McAllister playing all Zae's chamber works that include saxophone, is now available: NaxosDirect--
• Reach Beyond Grasp is a new 8-minute piece for the Akron New Music Festival, completed in November 2014. It features three separated groups: vla/db/perc, ob/sax/perc, and fl/tp/perc.
• Flowers, a new 20-minute work for La Catrina String Quartet is now finished. It has 3 movements:
I. Flowers, where have they gone?
II. Pressed flowers
III. Flowers from the fray
• Trio for flutist Jill Heyboer, mezzo-soprano, and trombone.
• Piece for Kim Burja and her middle school concert band.
• A new harp piece for Charles Lynch; may include other instruments...
• JOMAR Press has recently published Zae's Cascade, Music: A Love Story, The Old Songs, and a new version of Disclosure.
• From the opera Night of Blue Magic:
Opening scene of this 14-minute opera
• From the opera Witness:
Act 1 Sc 2 The Church
(the congregation is led astray)
• Nature's Chopsticks
for large flex ensemble
• Grandma's Alleluia
for womens' choir