• Zae is the Resident Composer for the Saint Mary's College Summer Composition Intensive, July 7-18, 2014.
• Recording began on March 15 for a Parma CD featuring Timothy McAllister playing all Zae's chamber works that include saxophone.Next date is Jan. 3, 2014.
Musicians contributing their talents include: Kim Burja, George Sakakeeny, Sandra Jackson, David Jackson, Jill Heyboer, Tracy Satterfield, Lucia Unrau, Henry Skolnick,
Daniel Vega-Albela, Jeff Siegfried, Chet Baughman, and Tom Snydacker.
New compositions in the works...
• The Hand on a Page, a new piece for Tom Snydacker, saxophone, and Autumn Chodorowski, violin. Beginning Oct. 20, 2014.
• Rise to the Occasion: a new 15-20 minute piece for string quartet for La Catrina.
• A new harp piece for Charles Lynch; may include other instruments...
• In preparation for the Parma CD featuring Zae's work for saxophone plus...JOMAR Press has published Zae's Cascade, and Music: A Love Story, as well as a new version of Disclosure. Still to come is the publication of The Old Songs.
• From the opera Night of Blue Magic:
Opening scene of this 14-minute opera
• From the opera Witness:
Act 1 Sc 2 The Church
(the congregation is led astray)
• Nature's Chopsticks
for large flex ensemble
• Grandma's Alleluia
for womens' choir